True to the original replica of a BMW 1600ti Alpina Eifelrennen 1971 P. Meyer. Special features of this model:
Technology driving operation
The model is equipped with an electric chassis from the manufacturer "OS3/TFX". This chassis has been optimized for use in this model:
- detailed and true to original rims of the manufacturer "Vincent 1/64"
- AW chassis needs more electricity than a comparable model from Faller-AMS or an old Thunderjet 500. We recommend a handheld controller with 60 ohms and the use of an adjustable power supply up to a maximum of 18 volts
- body is made of colored resin / polyurethane using the casting technique.
- model is painted partly at the front
- details are reproduced with decals (wet slide)
- this race model is decorated by hand with precisely fitting decals, handmade in Germany
- all decals are protected by a clear semi gloss paint coat
- dash board is replicated
- a driver with a Jet helmet is sitting in the model
- a Talbot Sport Mirror is on the left side
- limited to only 91 pcs. Each models has a serial number
- the model is delivered in an exclusive packaging incl. a soft plastic box
- in production since 01/2023