Because of 10th anniversay of Bauer company a set was offered with two models: a Mercedes Benz 180 Ponton which was the first model. And a Mercedes Benz 300SL Gullwing which was a novelty in 2002, ten years later. A "must have" for every collector. Special features of these model:s
Technology driving operation
Both models is equipped with an electric chassis from the manufacturer "JagHobbies/DK4".
- no traction magnet
- detailed and true to original rims of the manufacturer "Vincent 1/64"
- JagHobbies/DK4 chassis needs less electricity than a comparable model from Faller-AMS or an old Thunderjet 500. We recommend a handheld controller with 120 ohms and the use of an adjustable power supply up to a maximum of 18 volts
- bodies are made of colored resin / polyurethane using the casting technique.
- models are not painted
- details are reproduced with decals (wet slide)
- Mb 300SL is decorated by hand with precisely fitting decals
- edition is limited to 300 sets. Each set has a serial number
- in production since 2002